Annual Scientific Conference with International participation „Geosciences 2019”Published 03.07.2019. - 22:59 | Categorised in: Homepage
Dear colleagues and friends,
The Managing Board of the Bulgarian Geological Society (BGS) invites you to participate in the Annual Scientific Conference of BGS “Geosciences 2019”, which will be held on 5 and 6 December 2019 in Sofia in the Aula of the Sofia University “St. Kl. Ohridski” and Earth and Man National Museum.
The topics of the conference are:
• Mineralogy, Geochemistry, and Petrology
• Regional geology and Geophysics. Geotectonics and Structural geology
• Paleontology, Stratigraphy, and Sedimentology
• Mineral and Energy Resources
• Hydrogeology, Karstology and Engineering geology
• Environmental studies and natural hazards
• Geomorphology, Active geodynamics, and Seismology
• Applied geophysics
• Geological heritage, Geoarchaeology, and interdisciplinary studies
Registration and submission of the scientific communications – October 15, 2019
Deadline for early bird registration fees – October 21, 2019
Active members of the Serbian Geological Society pay the conference fee in the same amount as the members of BGS of EUR 23 for early bird registration (based on Cooperation Agreement between SGS and BGS).
Scientific communications will print off in the Review of the BGS, v.80, p. 3. They should be written in up to 2 or 3 pages (including text, up to 1 figure, tables, and references).
Current information about the conference can be found on the BGS website.
Eugenia Tarassova, President of BGS